We are not cheaters, liars or commitment-phobes. We prefer cookies but for seven days starting May 19, 2005, we will go without. We are here to complain, whine, encourage, tease, laugh and learn.

April 13, 2005

Whew

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my blog activity. For some reason this time the Plunge feels different. Maybe because I'm mixing it up a little more. Mixing as in taco salad, chicken salad, green salad. I also decided to eat more than just broccoli for my last meal. The taco salad that I eat is lacking in the taco part, but it is full of other veggies lettuce, tomatoes, corn, and for my protein I use beans. (I'm hoping that that qualifies as a protein) I chop up the tomatoes and put them in the skillit with a little olive oil. Add the corn, and some other spices, I've added cilantro as well as different peppers. Then I add a few beans and a chopped green pepper; let it warm until the tomatoes are more of a sauce and the peppers are just starting to shine. Then I pour it ontop of the lettuce and other greens you have, carrots go well. Then its a warm salad which you can use for dinner, and if you make enough you can refridgerate it and eat it cold the next day. For the beans, you can substitute lean beef, pork, or chicken, just cook the meat first then add the tomatoes etc.

My EAS assignment would be:

Exasperation At Sunrise

And I'll have to get back to you all with the lymric. I'm here, I'm well, and I'm plunging!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home