We are not cheaters, liars or commitment-phobes. We prefer cookies but for seven days starting May 19, 2005, we will go without. We are here to complain, whine, encourage, tease, laugh and learn.

April 14, 2005

Plunge III, Day 6 Assignment

Try a new or unusual vegetable in your Big Honkin' Salad or Big Honkin' Vegetable Plate. Report your try on the blog.

OK, folks, I tried bean sprouts today--not that unusual, but new to me in the Plunge. The taste was average but the texture was good (positive chew factor). I enjoyed them, but then it is Day 6. Hard to say what is truly enjoyable anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger I.B. Plungin said...

I didn't have time to cook tonight. I'm one of the busy stay at home mothers these days and I couldn't find the time. Maybe tomorrow.

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home